Why not add some fun and healthy alternative to your breakfast.
A fun way to enjoy the power of elderberry!
3 scoops Elderberry Life Shake Soy Protein
2 eggs or flax eggs
1 tsp cinnamon
Optional: blueberries, dark chocolate chips, nut butter
1. Add bananas to blender and blend on low until broken down but not completely smooth.
2. Add the eggs or flax eggs, protein powder, and cinnamon and blend on low until smooth.
3. Heat a non-stick pan over medium-low and heat oil of choice.
4. Add ¼ cup of batter and drop any optional fruits or chocolate into the pancake. When the pancake starts to bubble flip over.
5. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
6. Enjoy with organic pure maple syrup or nut butter of choice.